A fabulous new gin cocktail recipe for each one of our gins. showcase your favourite in one of these easy to make, summery cocktails.
passion fruit spritz
- pulp from 2 fresh passion fruit
- 50ml St. Giles Mandarin & Passion Fruit gin
- 200ml Prosecco
- sparkling water
- mint leaves, to garnish
Fill two large glasses with ice. Combine the passion fruit pulp and gin in a small jug and stir well. Divide the gin mixture between the glasses. Pour over Prosecco, top up with sparkling water, and garnish with a small sprig of mint.
- 50ml St. Giles Diver’s Edition Gin
- 20ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 10-15ml honey syrup (3 honey : 1 water)
- 10ml fresh orange juice
- lemon twist to garnish
- top up with extra orange juice if desired
Add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker with a large handful of ice. Shake vigorously until the outside of the shaker feels very cold. Strain into a coupe glass. Take a strip of lemon peel off the fruit with a peeler, twist tightly around a spoon handle and use to garnish.
garden gin punch
- 50 ml St. Giles Gin
- 15 ml Elderflower cordial
- 65 ml apple juice
- 30 ml fresh lemon juice
- 10 ml fresh lime juice
- 25 ml soda water
- mint and lemon/lime slices, to garnish
Combine the gin, lemon and lime juice, elderflower cordial and apple juice, pour over ice into a tumbler or highball glass. Top up with soda water.Garnish with a sprig of mint and slice of lemon or lime. Easy to scale up for a party or gathering, serve in a punchbowl or large jug.
- 50ml St. Giles Raspberry, Rhubarb & Ginger gin
- 4 fresh raspberries
- 10ml sugar syrup (1 part water : 1 part sugar)
- 20ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- fresh raspberries, to garnish
Muddle the raspberries and simple syrup in the bottom of a cocktail shaker. Pour in the gin and lime juice and then fill the shaker with ice. Shake well until the shaker feels really cold, then strain into a coupe glass and garnish with fresh raspberries.