TRY THESE STUNNING AUTUMN COCKTAIL RECIPES
IDEAL FOR YOUR HALLOWEEN OR BONFIRE NIGHT CELEBRATIONS
PORNSTAR GIN MARTINI
- 2 ripe passion fruits (they should be crinkly)
- 60ml St. Giles Mandarin & Passion Fruit gin
- 30ml Passoa passion fruit liqueur
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar syrup
- prosecco, to serve
Halve the passion fruits and scoop the seeds into a cocktail shaker. Add the gin, Passoa, lime juice and vanilla sugar syrup.
Add a handful of ice and shake well for 30-40 seconds, strain into 2 martini or coupe glasses, top up with prosecco.
MULLED SPICED ORANGE & CRANBERRY
- 50ml St. Giles Spiced Orange & Cranberry gin
- 100ml cranberry juice
- 100ml clementine juice
- A cinnamon stick
- 3-4 drops vanilla extract
- 2 whole cloves
- A star anise
- A clove-studded orange wheel
Pour the gin into a glass.
In a small pan, heat the juices together gently, with the cloves, vanilla extract, and cinnamon stick.
Strain the mixture into your gin tumbler, and stir gently to mix together.
Garnish with the clove-studded orange wheel, a star anise and some fresh cranberries. Serve warm.
st. giles easy autumn apple refresher
- 50ml St. Giles Signature gin
- 30ml lime juice
- apple cider or fresh apple juice to taste
- demerara sugar, to rim the glass
- rosemary sprigs and apple slices to garnish
First sugar rim your glass by scattering some demerara sugar onto a plate. Wet the rim of your glass with the fresh lime juice and dip it in the sugar.
Add the St. Giles Gin and lime juice to a cocktail shaker with a handful of ice. Shake vigorously for 30-40 seconds. Pour into your glass and top up with cider or cloudy apple juice to taste.
Garnish with a rosemary sprig and apple slice.